In order to complete his latest huge commission for The Olympic Legacy Park, Joe needed to move to a studio with enough space for him to reach the bottom of the Canvas. The lovely folk at OVO, who's office is right next to Joes boat, offered some space in their building for a makeshift studio where the canvas could be elevated.
The move, however, was delayed by three days by storm after storm after storm which would have made moving the canvas the 200 yards along the Quays a little hazardous.
This morning the great man and the canvas were eventually ensconced in his new temporary studio. I informed Rebecca, the MD, that he expected to be there for a couple of weeks but warned her if they kept feeding, watering and looking after him in their usual generous fashion, it could take him three months.